The policy covers the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ).
Below you will find information:
- about the person responsible for processing your data;
- what categories of personal data we process;
- Under what conditions we process data
- the objectives and legal bases for the processing;
- storage deadlines and data security measures;
- how to exercise your rights under the ARRD,
- as well as in which cases and in what order we share your data with third parties.
This policy constitutes a confidentiality notice within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (ARRD). It was prepared by REZUMOTIV EOOD – Guest House “51”, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Registry Agency under UIC: BG205311573, with registered address: Varshets, Breza str 4-6.
In this policy, personal information means information about you that can personally identify you, such as your name, personal identification number and identity document, home address, e-mail address, or phone number, and which is not publicly available. It also includes information about customer preferences when such information is provided or recorded by us in the process of providing services to individuals.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WHICH WE CAN COLLECT
- Contact information: name, email address, phone number or postal address in case you make a direct booking or send us a question or request under website contact form or if you subscribe to newsletter
- Information about guest stay and loyalty: dates of arrival and departure, purchased services, special desires and preferences, use of loyalty discounts in case you make a reservation.
- Payment information: credit card number in case you book online.
- Business or business information: contact or other relevant information about your business if an event is organized.
- Information you provide: inquiries, reviews of hotel services, job applications, and more.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE RECEIVE FOR YOU?
In the context of our business, it is normally necessary to collect and process information about our customers. The information is collected directly and in particular affects your name and other credentials, contact details (email, address, telephone), etc.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
- Information you provide: in case you book online or contact us.
- Automatically through cookies: We use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about you on an anonymous basis, in accordance with current legislation.
- From third parties: from people authorized to act on your behalf – if they make a reservation for you, from social networks, advertising and analysis service providers.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- In the event that you express your explicit consent, your data will be used to provide information about promotions and other interesting information related to our services.
- We use the information to respond to your inquiries: We will use the information to provide the services you have requested, such as executing a request for a reservation.
- We use information to improve the site and services: We may use your information to improve our services. We may also use your information to personalize your tourist experience.
- We use information to analyze site performance: We can process your information on an anonymous basis to improve site performance.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We may send you information about new services and offers. We may also use your information to provide you with advertisements for our offers. In case you sign up for our newsletter, you will receive our promotional emails. Before we begin marketing, we receive your consent under current legislation. Below you can read more about your consent and how you can control it.
- We use information to communicate with you: You may be contacted on your future booking or event.
- We also use information in other ways permitted under current law.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The implementation of the forms of e-marketing processing requires your explicit consent to be informed by email, call and / or SMS for discounts, promotions, lotteries and other marketing activities. Your consent can be given by ticking the appropriate box at the end of this notice. The site uses more forms and tools to provide service and sales (such as bookings).
WHAT MEASURES TO PROTECT COLLECTED DATA WE DO?
The protection and security of your data is important to us. To prevent loss, misuse or unauthorized access, we apply all reasonable measures and remedies. However, if you suspect a violation, we ask you to contact us immediately through the contact details.
WHAT DURATION DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Data processed for e-marketing, based on the customer’s explicit consent, is retained until the agreement is withdrawn but not more than a year after it has been granted unless you renew your consent to receive marketing information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU USE IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The ARRD provides for a number of options for the protection of individuals with regard to the collection and processing of data, in particular:
- right of access and information on the processing of your data;
- the right to object to the processing when the data are processed on the legitimate interest of the company;
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing the data when it is processed only on your explicit consent;
- the right of portability of the data processed on your explicit consent, depending on your instructions, we will provide you with a copy of the same or will automatically transfer it to another organization;
- Right of rectification in case the data we store for you is not accurate;
- the right to ask for “to be forgotten” when the data is processed on the basis of your consent or the processing is, at first, illegal.
- right to file a complaint with a supervisor (see below).
WHAT WILL YOUR SHARES WITH THIRD PARTIES SELL YOUR DATA?
With a view to providing our services and obtaining up-to-date information, we may provide your data to third parties as well as to the following for the purposes listed below:
- competent tax authorities and other state bodies;
- our partners like tour operators, on-line booking platform provider, accountants, external archives or lawyers
- in case of changing ownership or merge, your data can be shared with the new owner(s)
- We share your information with third-party processing providers that performs selected services on our behalf. We share your information with service providers who send emails to us, such as Mailchimp. We also share information with companies that help us manage our site, analytics, search engines that work on our behalf, partners like social networks that promote and advertise.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE YOUR AGREEMENT
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter in any promotional message you receive from us. Even unsubscribing from your advertising messages, you may receive transaction-related messages, including answers to your inquiries.
You can manage cookies and tracking technologies. To learn how to manage cookies and other similar tools, please review our Cookies Policy.
You can control the tools on your mobile devices. You can turn off the location tracking or notifications from the mobile device you are using. These settings depend on the type of the device.
Standard security measures
- Users under 18: The site is for adults only. We do not intend to collect information about children under the age of 18, with whom they can be identified without the permission of their parent or guardian.
- SSL certificate: Your information is encrypted using the SSL certificate on the site. However, we can not guarantee that your use of the site will be completely secure. Any transmission of your data on our site is at your own risk.
IN WHAT WAY CAN YOU CONCENT WITH THE COMPETENT SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY?
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in complaints you have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP):
- personally, at: “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№ 2;
- by letter, to the address: Sofia, pk. 1592, “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov “№ 2;
- by fax – 029153525;
- the e-mail of the CPDP – [email protected];
- through the CPDP website at: https://www.cpdp.bg/.
- We reserve the right to periodically update this policy, which is why we encourage you to periodically review it to determine how we process and protect your personal information.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://guesthouse51.info/contacts
- By phone number: +359 899 932 544